What is Ghostwriting?
Ghostwriting is when a writer produces new content for someone in exchange for payment and without any recognition beyond said payment. This service does not include looking over something already written to find errors in structure or grammar, nor does it include reading through and fixing plot holes and other types of editing. Say you have an idea for great story, but really don’t have the time or talent to get it on the page. That’s a job for a Ghostwriter. Maybe you have a story partially written, but you feel stuck on what to put next to get to the end. That’s a job for a Ghostwriter. How about needing to make sure you haven’t mixed ‘their’ with ‘there’ or ‘they’re’. Stop, that’s not for a Ghostwriter. This wonderful type of writing is only for new content.
How good is the work?
Ghostwriting depends on good communication, so I’ll take you through my process:
1. Arrange and discuss topic and size of project, in which I decide whether or not to formally offer my services.
2. Contract is discussed and signed, which will include price and deposit for work.
3. At this time, I send you a worksheet full of questions regarding your project.
4. You return filled out form and any notes you have on the project.
5. I write the 1st draft of project within estimated time frame.
6. Upon second payment (If applicable), I return the draft as well as a second worksheet.
7. You fill out and return second worksheet along with additional notes on changes in project.
8. I write final draft with alterations based upon the second worksheet within estimated time frame.
9.Upon final payment, I return final draft along with all materials connected to project.
I will present the work as best as possible in regards to publishing condition, however, I will always strongly recommend hiring an editor to proof the work. I’m an Author, not an Editor.
How much does this cost?
Price of a project will depend on several variables, including size of project and depth of research needed to complete the work. If the project is only a chapter, but it has to do with an historical event, I always research beyond materials given to me to provide the best work. This would make for more hours of work, and an increase in cost. Price is detailed before the work begins under contract, and cannot be changed for any reason, unless discussed and agreed by both sides in writing. If you have further questions, please use the form on the bottom of this page.
Where do I sign up?
Fill out the form at the bottom of this page. Make sure to only use basic details in your request, for both of our protection. All messages are guaranteed confidential, and no information provided at any step of the process will be used for purposes other than the decision to take on the project. If further information is needed to make my decision, I will contact you at the email address you provide. Thank you, and I look forward to working with you.